Katie Price is reportedly looking to take a time out in a foreign location following a traumatic week.
The 43-year-old was taken to hospital in the early hours of Monday morning with facial injuries after an alleged assault by a man in his 30s, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Price had been due to present an award at Friday night's LGBT Awards but pulled out at the last minute, having decided to prioritise her wellbeing, and The Sun says that she is now looking to book a brief getaway abroad.
"She's been through hell, but her family and friends have rallied round and been amazing," a friend told the newspaper.
"Katie's actually really proud of the decision she made not to attend the awards show. In the past she might have jumped right back in but Katie is trying to be kind to herself and try to get her head round what's happened.
"It's been tough but day by day she is getting there now. Katie is strong and will come through this.
"Her management team have told her there's no rush to return to work but Katie would like to get back to normal as quickly as she can and if she can get back to work for a bit next week she will.
"She's also thinking about jetting off for a few days away next month to get some more time and space."
Price's £50,000 engagement ring is also said to have been taken during the incident.