Good Morning Britain presenter Ranvir Singh ended Strictly Come Dancing's Movie Week with a shock lead after the judges' scoring.
The 43-year-old's foxtrot with professional partner Giovanni Pernice earned the highest score of the series so far, with a total of 27 following three nines from Motsi Mabuse, Shirley Ballas and Craig Revel Horwood.
The judges' week three leaderboard in full:
1. Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice: 27
2. Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse: 26
3= JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden: 24
3= Max George and Dianne Buswell: 24
3= Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez: 24
6. Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer: 23
7= Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe: 21
7= HRVY and Janette Manrara: 21
9. Clara Amfo and Aljaz Skorjanec: 20
10. Nicola Adams and Katya Jones: 19
11. Jason Bell and Luba Mushtuk: 12
The results show airs Sunday night at 7.25pm on BBC One.