Seth Rogen has revealed that he has no future plans to work with James Franco again following sexual misconduct allegations against the actor.
Franco, 43, has vehemently denied claims that he put students at his now-defunct acting school into unnecessarily sexual scenarios as part of their education process - and a lawsuit brought about by several women has since been settled out of court.
Rogen and Franco have collaborated together multiple times in the past, first on the cult '90s TV show Freaks and Geeks then in films such as The Interview and The Disaster Artist.
After allegations against Franco first surfaced, Rogen stuck by his friend but told The Sunday Times that he has now revised his stance.
"I... look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now," he said.
"What I can say is that I despise abuse and harassment and I would never cover or conceal the actions of someone doing it, or knowingly put someone in a situation where they were around someone like that."
Asked whether he remains friends with Franco, he replied: "I don't know if I can define that right now during this interview. I can say it... umm, you know, it has changed many things in our relationship and our dynamic."
Rogen's comments come a month after Disaster Artist actress Charlyne Yi alleged that there had been "predatory" and "toxic" behaviour on set of the movie.