Katie Price's fiancé Carl Woods has categorically denied ever hitting her in his first social media post since her alleged assault last month.
The former glamour model was taken to hospital for facial injuries in the early hours of August 23 after claiming that she was the victim of an "unprovoked" attack while she watched TV at home.
Police arrested a man in his 30s, who has not been named due to legal reporting restrictions, on suspicion of assault and he is now out on bail until later this month.
Taking to Instagram today, Woods, 32, told his followers: "I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received.
"Anybody who thinks I hit Katie you're completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation.
"I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie.
'The truth will be told."
Price herself has also maintained a silence on social media following the incident, although she did take to Instagram on Sunday to pay tribute following the death of her friend Sarah Harding.