Adam Deacon has come out to "stand by" the women who have made allegations against his former co-star Noel Clarke over the last week.
On Thursday The Guardian published a lengthy report detailing claims from 20 women against the Bulletproof star, accusing him of sexual harassment, bullying and covert filming of nude auditions.
Clarke subsequently revealed that he is seeking professional help relating to his general behaviour but denied all allegations of sexual misconduct and criminal activity.
In a post on Twitter, Deacon, who appeared alongside Clarke in 2006's Kidulthood and 2008 sequel Adulthood, said that he too had been a "victim" and accused Clarke of sabotaging his career opportunities, as well as causing his mental health issues.
"I would like to start by saying that I stand by all the women who have spoken out and told of their harrowing experiences with Noel Clarke," he wrote.
"I wholeheartedly believe every single word and I hope that anyone who is yet to come forward with information will be listened to.
"I myself have been a victim of Noel Clarke for 15 years. My career was continually sabotaged and the gaslighting became so severe that it led to the complete breakdown of my mental health.
"As you will know I have spoken out regarding this man's sociopathic behaviour on multiple occasions but my claims were always dismissed. People dealing with mental health may at times explain things differently but they should still be believed.
"I only wish that everyone had taken more notice of my words. His horrific abuse of power could have been stopped before it affected so many others."
Clarke, who has been dropped by BAFTA and Sky since the first allegations broke, has yet to respond to Deacon's comments.