I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! producers are planning for the show to return to Australia in November, ITV chief executive Carolyn McCall has confirmed.
Due to coronavirus travel restrictions, the 20th series of the long-running reality show was held in Gwrych Castle in Wales rather than the Aussie jungle last year.
The broadcaster has optioned the venue for use again this autumn should it be required, but McCall told investors that the first preference is to be back down under.
"If we can go back to Australia – and this show is meant to be in Australia – then that's what we'll do," she said.
"We have a very good plan if not, as we have already done it once [in Wales]."
As it stands, almost all coronavirus restrictions are due to be lifted in the UK on June 21.