McFly singer Tom Fletcher, comedian Robert Webb and presenter AJ Odudu have been revealed as the first three celebrities taking part on this year's Strictly Come Dancing.
The ballroom competition returns for a new series next month with a full lineup of 15 couples and a regular run of 13 weeks after last year's series was restricted by coronavirus.
The BBC is releasing the identities of the famous faces in the lineup over the next few days and announced the first trio on today's episode of The One Show.
Fletcher, 36, whose bandmate Harry Judd won the 2011 series, said: "I think the fact that I'm actually going to be dancing on Strictly this year has only just started to sink in while I'm writing this! I'm incredibly excited, of course, but also totally terrified!
"My kids were excited too until I started showing them my best dad-dancing in the kitchen. I'm not sure how far they'll get me in the competition but I can't wait to add some new moves to my embarrassing dad-dancing repertoire."
Webb, 48, added: "I am ludicrously excited to be taking part in Strictly this year. It's a big, generous, joyful show and I can't wait to get packed into a spandex onesie and fired from a glitter cannon directly at Claudia Winkleman. At least I think that's what happens.
"My goal is to try and survive from week to week without causing serious injury to myself or innocent bystanders. I know it's going to be a challenge. To do well in this competition is a test of character, although mainly it's a test of dancing."
Odudu, 33, said: "I am beyond chuffed that I am going to be on this year's Strictly Come Dancing and I'm so glad I can finally tell my mum. Her face will be a picture, she's going to be over the moon!
"I absolutely love the show and am fully committed to making the most of every second of the Strictly experience. Bring it on!"
The new series of Strictly starts on BBC One on September 25.