Katie Price has categorically denied reports that she has "dumped" fiancé Carl Woods following an eventful few weeks.
Last month the 43-year-old was taken to hospital with facial injuries after she said that she had been the victim of an "unprovoked" attack at her home in Essex.
Police arrested a man in his 30s, who cannot be named for legal reasons, on suspicion of assault and he is now out on conditional bail until next week.
A report in The Sun on Saturday claimed that Price had called off her engagement to Woods and was vocal about their split when she attended the National Television Awards on Thursday night.
Posting on Instagram Stories on Sunday, however, Price wrote: "It's such a shame having such a good night these awful [stories] about me coming out.
"In fact I never went out and said I've dumped Carl, this is not true, I was actually proud to be with my son Harvey, I wish people would leave me [and] Carl alone."
Price got together with Woods during the first coronavirus lockdown last year and has been engaged for around five months.