Eurovision producers have revealed the running order for tomorrow night's grand final in Rotterdam.
The final 10 countries qualified in last night's second semi-final, after which the draw was made to determine which half of the show each country will perform in.
Producers then determined the precise running order - a factor which can seriously affect a performer's chances of winning, with slots closer to the end generally considered the most desirable.
Elena Tsagrinou of Cyprus will have the task of opening the show with her song 'El Diablo', while at the other end, Senhit and special guest Flo Rida - representing San Marino - will be the last to perform with their track 'Adrenalina'.
Flying the flag for the United Kingdom is James Newman, who has been chosen to perform 'Embers' in ninth place.
The running order in full:
1. Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou, 'El Diablo'
2. Albania: Anxhela Peristeri, 'Karma'
3. Israel: Eden Alene, 'Set Me Free'
4. Belgium: Hooverphonic, 'The Wrong Place'
5. Russia: Manizha, 'Russian Woman'
6. Malta: Destiny, 'Je Me Casse'
7. Portugal: The Black Mamba, 'Love Is On My Side'
8. Serbia: Hurricane, 'Loco Loco'
9. United Kingdom: James Newman, 'Embers'
10. Greece: Stefania, 'Last Dance'
11. Switzerland: Gjon's Tears, 'Tout l'Univers'
12. Iceland: Dadi Freyr og Gagnamagnid: '10 Years'
13. Spain: Blas Canto, 'Voy A Querdarme'
14. Moldova: Natalia Gordienko, 'Sugar'
15. Germany: Jendrik, 'I Don't Feel Hate'
16. Finland: Blind Channel, 'Dark Side'
17. Bulgaria: Victoria, 'Growing Up Is Getting Old'
18. Lithuania: The Roop, 'Discoteque'
19. Ukraine: Go_A, 'Shum'
20. France: Barbara Pravi, 'Voila'
21. Azerbaijan: Efendi, 'Mata Hari'
22. Norway: TIX, 'Fallen Angel'
23. The Netherlands: Jeangu Macrooy, 'Birth of a New Age'
24. Italy: Maneskin, 'Zitti E Buoni'
25. Sweden: Tusse, 'Voices'
26. San Marino: Senhit ft. Flo Rida, 'Adrenalina'